Our direct client Sales team is looking for a result oriented Inside Sales Representative in Dallas, TX. Manage a subset of mid-market accounts within an assigned territory. Top candidates possess a background selling into Fortune 5000, that use cloud technologies.
Knowledge of open-source technologies, DevOps, Cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, GCP, virtualization, storage, Linux and middleware solutions are very helpful.
Our target market is mid-market accounts and the day-to-day consists of prospecting into growing commercial businesses to help discover and drive deals to close.
The successful candidate will be able to generate sales leads as well as identify opportunities over the phone. We utilize outbound calls to pursue sales. You will develop account penetration strategies and close business. You will be responsible for understanding our value-added services and positioning them with prospects and customers.
The successful candidate will identify new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with marketing and sales leader assistance. You will be responsible to liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling partner products and our services. You will be an important part of the sales team and work with field sales, marketing, consulting, and other internal teams.
• The Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of inside sales/telesales experience preferably selling Cloud, Infrastructure, and or DevOps (RedHat, VMWare, Github, Gitlab, Azure, AWS, GCP) or client services.
• The successful candidate will have met or exceeded their quota history
• Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision-makers
• Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce or HubSpot
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of an extended team
• Ability to work onsite from an office in Frisco, TX
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred
Packages offer for employees:
● A competitive salary, bonus, and a 401k match
● Exceptional opportunities for fast career progression
● 4 weeks’ vacation
● Health, dental, vision, LTD, and Life
● High energy and motivated environment
● Awesome team and ‘can-do’ culture
● Wide range of learning and development opportunities